Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, f'ity f' f' f'!!!!!!

I just can't freaking believe this.  I know a lady who is the sweetest, dearest, most wonderful friend anyone could ever hope for.  She always goes out of her way to make sure everyone is supported and loved.  I just found out that she miscarried for the second time today. OK I'll say it FUCK!!!!!! I'm sorry for the language, but oh gee whiz and fiddley sticks just doesn't cut it.

This isn't about me, but I'm really wondering why I should even go for my monitoring appointment tomorrow.  Even if I don't get canceled, which I probably will, or if I do get pregnant, which I probably won't, what is the point?  Won't I just miscarry like so many of my friends lately?

Dang, dang, diggity dong dang!  Nope it just doesn't express the mood of tonight.  

 

3 comments:

Kami said...

I'm right there with you sweet cheeks!!!!!! FUCK IT ALL!!!!!!! Yes, that's right. I said it because I mean it!!! This is so screwed up!!! She is so wonderful and this crap had to happen. WTF??????

Kami said...

I can't believe I said that word on your blog. Sorry about that!!!! I'm just so angry right now about this.

Kristina said...

Hey, don't worry about it Kami! I said it a bunch on the blog. It's my blog and you can curse all you want to!