Monday, November 10, 2008

A few pics from Disney

In order not to obsess over what might be I will just obsess on what is! Here are a couple pictures of my boys! They are so handsome and the light of my life. I love to watch them sleep. I love to hear the conversations they have. I remember laying awake when they were tiny and listening to them "talk" to each other in the mornings. They had to have their 30 minutes of wake up time just playing and talking before I would go in to get them or the day would be thrown off. I so want to experience that falling in love again. It is the greatest wish of my life, but if for some reason God chooses not to bless me again, I know that I am already blessed among women!

Here is J!

Now P! How cute are they with those front teeth missing? Really???


P with Chef Mickey


J with Chef Mickey

No comments: