Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Season of Hope

Well, our last cycle was a big fat bust! Now we are just waiting to try again. How do we keep going? Where do all of those fighting infertilty find the strength and courage to do this again and again? Heck if I know? All I know is that for me there is a hole in my soul that is waiting for another baby to come fill it. I cannot stop. I cannot rest until I know that I have done all that I can to fill that hole. So I cry when I need to, scream when I have to and keep on trying. That is all any of us can do.

I am blessed in so many ways on this journey. Of course there are the children I already have and cherish beyond words and my friends that I have met along this road, and I am especially blessed that my DH has a good job which allows us to continue as long as we can physically and spiritually endure. Many people are not that lucky. One such woman is a good friend of mine. I think the best description of this lady is to say she has the heart of a lion and the soul of a lamb. She is an amazing lady who SHOULD have a baby. Unfortunately her insurance company doesn't cover IVF which is now her last option. Her friends and I have banded together to make sure that our dear friend can fulfill her destiny to be a Mommy. If you have a few dollars to donate to help her please visit this site:
https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-02-03.7003289823
Any amount is appreciated and even just $10 can help more than you would imagine.
Thanks so much and L keep your chin up girl! This WILL happen for you!

No comments: